Unit 1 Getting to Know You
1. Welcome to China!
2. Where are you from?
3. What class are you in?
Unit 2 Different Looks
1. He has a big head.
2. What color is his hair?
3. Is he tall or short?
Unit 3 Good Friends
1. I like the English corner.
2. I have a big family.
3. What would you like to have.
Unit 4 Having Fun.
1. What can I do for you?
2. Would you like to go for a picnic?
3. What animals do you like best?
Unit 5 Our School Life
1. How do you go to school?
2. How often do you have an English class?
3. I like the school life here.
Unit 6 Our Local Area.
1. I have a nice house.
2. I am your new neighbor.
3. Is there a supermarket around here?
Unit 7 The Birthday Party.
1. Can you dance?
2. When is your birthday?
3. We had a wonderful party.
Unit 8 The seasons and the Weather
1. What’s the weather like today?
2. The summer holidays are coming.
3. Let’s celebrate!
Unit 1 Nice to meet you
1 .You should go to see a doctor .
2. You must wash your hands before meals .
3. What should we do to fight SARS ?
Unit 2 We have different looks.
1. I like playing soccer .
2. Will you join us ?
3. What should we do for the Olympics ?
Unit 3 My hobby
1. What things do you love collecting ?
2. I like country music .
3. The movie is so wonderful .
Unit 4 Our world
1. Plants and animals are important for us .
2. I’m sure there are no UFOs .
3. The Great Wall is a symbol of the Chinese nation .
Unit 5 Feeling good
1. You look very happy this morning .
2. I’m worried about her .
3. Let’s plan a surprise for Michael !
Unit 6 Bicycle exploring
1. Why not ride our bicycles to explore Beijing ?
2. Cycling is exciting .
3. I love to go by airplane .
Unit 7 The international food festival
1. We’ll make a lot of money .
2. It’s really delicious.
3. Welcome to our food festival .
Unit 8 Fashions
1. Your coat is very nice .
2. People should dress correctly .
3. We are going to watch a fashion show tomorrow .